[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] are these examples of social software?

Tony et all,
Tony Bailetti kirjoitti 22.9.2005 kello 17:45:
Looks like social software is a cool topic to discuss.

It is - definitely.

Teemu, what social software issues are the most pressing for the
forum to
discuss?

Wayne already posted the PDF with some good questions. Here they are + some more questions from me.

- - - - - - clip - - - - - -
1. What would you like to know about social software?
2. What FLOSS equivalents of social software have members of this
forum support e learning?
3. Are their any examples of unique or innovative applications of
social software participants would like to share with members of this
list?
4. Taking the challenges of connectivity in developing society
contexts into can the poorest of the poor benefit from what social
software has to offer?
5. What should we be doing to promote and support the application of
social e-learning?
- - - - - - clip - - - - - -

1., How to use specific social software (weblogs, wikis, knowledge
building tools, image sharing tools) in formal educational programs?
2. How to use specific social software (weblogs, wikis, knowledge
building tools,  image sharing tools) in community development projects?
3. How to use social software in local area network?

Best regards,

    - Teemu

Teemu Leinonen
http://www.uiah.fi/~tleinone/