[school-discuss] [IIEP] SourceView Open Journal

Greetings Everyone:

We are publishing a 52 page 4 color glossy magazine entitled:
SourceView Open Journal.  This journal will include articles, how to's,
reviews and ratings of middleware and vertical user applications only,
with education content a regular feature in each issue.  The publication
will be oriented toward showing the small to medium enterprise worker,
be they a business person, nonprofit (NGO) or educator how to implement
relevant open source applications.  There will be a section for
consultants willing to help end users in their locale, and material on
various issues in using open source software.  In our premier issue, we
will feature articles on Open Source Imdemnification of End User
organizations, Creating a Support Infrastructure, and Hot Software and
where to get it.  Advertisers will be oriented to providing
comprehensive solutions to users.  The physical publication will be
available only in the USA for an annual subscription of $25. (street
price 71.60).  The digital edition will be available to free subscribers
worldwide.

We  are currently looking to recruit editors and  writers who can
translate the oft technical jargon of Open Source into understandable
material for non-technical end users..  If anyone on this list is
interested, we pay 10 cents per published word for worldwide copyrights
plus a 10 per cent royalty.  Plus you get your name and likeness
bantered about.  Thanks

--
Michael Dean, Publisher
SourceView(tm) Press

SourceView(tm) Press publishes Ideas, Intelligence, Information, and Tools meant to enable, enhance and grow small to medium enterprises.  Our newest venture is SourceView(tm) Open Journal.

The Journal targets small to medium enterprises with timely, competitive reviews, ratings and "how-to use" articles about mature Open Source tools from strong developer communities.  Unlike current open source publications, which emphasize devices, operating systems and programming tools for large enterprises and open source programmers, our content will focus on middleware (such as Postfix) and user applications (such as Ilias).

Special sections for are planned NGO's and Education.  The enlarged digital edition subscription is gratis to registered subscribers.  20,000 printed copies of the Premier Edition will be distributed December, 2005.