Re: [school-discuss] So long windows

Just wondering if anyone has considered using a thin client solution? One giant server, a bunch of smaller clients. Very cost effective and SUPER easy to manage.

Anthony

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lincoln Peters" <sampln@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] So long windows

On Sep 3, 2007, at 2:15 PM, John Mitchell wrote:

Is there a linux program comparable to Netsupport School that allows central control of computers from a single teacher station? If not I can live with it. Either way, windows is getting kicked to the curb. I'm free...

I'm not familiar with Netsupport School, but based on your description, would SSH or VNC work?

--
Lincoln Peters  <sampln@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

When someone says "I want a programming language in which I need only say what I wish done," give him a lollipop.