Re: [school-discuss] OT: FOG

Chuck,

Thanks for sharing what you are working on, this is completely on topic and no apology is necessary.  Drive imaging software is a great tool, not too hard to learn, and can save hours, even days of installing and configuring systems.  I think it's great that you shared this, and others are invited to do the same with their projects - whether or not the software is specifically designed to serve a pedagogical need.

Would you mind if we add this to the software listing on the SchoolForge website?

Justin