[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[school-discuss] Open Source Management System for Conventions needed?
- To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [school-discuss] Open Source Management System for Conventions needed?
- From: "Les R" <openadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 19:22:13 -0600
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 21:22:18 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :content-disposition; bh=Yr8cEX2qUk7o3XVE3VIvfHxJMNjzFlZmETiMCDVBusg=; b=vrLSPZxwI3HVUnzjhIm3Ugkmh8hQxItpSkRuvExTdqumMloxU4PCVNpQdYczU/viCH BhYkh87q1Cr6X2YKipJWhDfsie7loVmAzXv1iPHoE6cG4PH3E17w+mylplA4XEmilAPH xhjji4GogW1KSYZDYCnC3Dd96dO18B3ZyK298=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=C5YfXEDbQANTKgQ1ZGiSwChRrd5kEsqM+YggnJjAVu+qMgd6SMUdyEBbVJITTKTqTf HnzNOLIiqVpxW1vVl4GOcoSSbVdg9O30yjFIPSq/2l2lLHhVg9XQgzkZIR4tpNzsq5NB pToxU1z7R7bRRGJo4ouiwwwa56SeQQSi3Zj8k=
- Reply-to: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was wondering if there was any perceived need for an open source
system to manage a convention of some sort including online
registration for workshops and concurrent sessions, mailback
confirmations, various reports, admin interface, that sort of thing.
I have an existing system that I've used for several years, but was
wondering if it might be useful to others. I was considering helping
adapt this to the Ottawa Linux Symposium (OLS) but was wondering about
Open Admin for Schools