Re: [school-discuss] Open Source Management System for Conventions needed?

Hi Stewart,

2008/9/27 Stewart Ives <ivessm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Les,
>
> I'd very much be interested in your system.  I'm a (basically) one man
> registration guy that provides on-site registration systems for conferences
> and trade shows.  The system I use is a UNIX based system written by me back
> in the late 80's.  Yes, it's dated BUT every conference/trade show I have
> supported have given me positive comments during the registration process
> about just how easy the registration system is compared to a Windoz based system.
>
> I suspect you use a LAMP type system? or what?

Correct. Apache, MySQL, Perl, LaTeX.

I'll give you access to the system so you can have a look and see what
you think.

User: stew
Password: ives

The userid and password will get you into the admin side.

Feel free to make any changes you'd like to test...

Les