Re: SEUL: Target user for SEUL

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998, William T Wilson wrote:

> I think the simplest thing to do is to forget about this altogether.  Why
> go through all the extra hassle, to simply change the name of root to
> Administrator?  This is not NT, I doubt the user is so stupid as to not be
> able to remember what 'root' means.  In addition to fouling up the
> 8-character username limit, and case sensitivity being a problem, let's
> just call a spade a spade (or root a root)...

I tend to agree with you.  It's probably far too much hassle, and "Unix
Purists" would get a little annoyed anyway. :-)

        Erik Walthinsen - Programmer, webmaster, 3D artist, etc.   __
 /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314    / /  \
|    | M E G A  omega@aracnet.com         Home: (503)281-4281   / / /\ \
_\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS       / / /\ \ \
Omega Station: http://www.aracnet.com/~omega/                /________\ \ \