Re: Configuration Tool(s)

> It too has deficiencies: to begin with, its only GUI's are in Qt and
> Java -- but it seems fairly portable, and efforts are already underway
> to write a frontend in some other toolkit.

Bruce himself wrote the code for COAS to run on Gtk.  I don't know where
the code is, but you might email him to see what the status is.  COAS is
(from what I hear) going to be the 'official' system for Debian, which is a
point in its favor.  If we want to be as close to Core compliance as
possible, assuming the Core is influenced by SEUL and Debian relative to
size (as a *theoretical* possibility), then we'd better start chasing COAS.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user