Re: The Kernel

oe.hansen@oehansen.pp.se wrote:

>  What is the status of GUI tools? Like a 'user manager' and a X GUI tool to
>browse packages?  The reason I ask, is that I have a 'user manager' and have
>already designed a method to translate the 'mbox' style database that debian
>uses into a database table on the fly, and have been nurturing the idea of
>buiding such a GUI tool?

Currently, seul-dev-admin is looking at existing GUI frontends for administrative tasks.
(See http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/dev/admin/Jan-1998/msg00012.html).

Once we get a good handle on what's already out there, we'll be in a
better position to determine what we should make, and how we should make
it.

--
Nick