Installation issues

Just to clear up some status issues every needs to understand that:

1) The Debian-2.0 boot floppies are not on the FTP site yet the last time
I looked.  I do not know how different they are going to be from the 1.x
set and since they are due out RSN, I am holding off doing anything more
than a cursory look at the current set.

2) The "system installer" is changing. It used to be a script with calls
to dialog for the screens. It is now going to be a binary using the Red
Hat newt stuff. We should hold off on any serious discussion of what we
should or should not do until we have at least seen what we are working
with.

I am working on reviewing apps. I have looked at wmaker and am now looking
at the debian default fvwm2 configuration on a weak video card in a slow
machine. (Cirrus Logic GD-5428 w/1MB on a DX2-66)

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org