I am alive!

Ok, I am feeling well enough to get back to work now.

What I have in mind to do is this ...

Organize distrib members into groups according to our primary tasks.  I
would like for everyone to belong to two groups. One group would be your
primary and a second group would be your secondary.  A taks leader will be
chosen for each subgroup. That person will be responsible for keeping
track of the status or your focus group and your status will be integrated
into my status for the overall group.

I will publish a document before going to bed that will outline the
tasks that each group will concentrate on.  There is no problem belonging
to more than two groups.

George Bonser
http://www.debian.org