PPP task help first draft

Hi, this is my first contribution to the seul project.  I have written a
small PPP task help.  I would like any comments or recomondations.  I
didn't see a main templete so I just wrote it how ever.  If you think it
needs to be done differently then let me know.  Please everyone give it
the once over and make any corrections. I attached it to this e-mail and
it is in ascii text, is there any prefered format for the seul group?
Thanks, Bryce Tate
Dial-Up Networking (PPP)

     This Task Help is designed to help you make a direct PPP connection to your Internet
Service Provider(ISP) using the netcfg program included with the Red Hat distribution.  From
this you should be able to dial in and connect/disconnect to your ISP from the Command line
or X windows.
     First you will need to obtain some information from your ISP.  You will need to find the
address of the Nameserver(s) they use, find out if they use PAP authentication, the phone number
you need to dial into, your username, and your password.
     Login as a regular user and then start Xwindows by typing  startx'.  Once loaded, open
an nxterminal by clicking on the background screen with the left mouse button then clicking on
either  new shell' or  X Terminal'.  Then change your user power to root by typing  su', then type
the root Password.  Now type  netcfg'.  Once netcfg has loaded,  enter the Nameserver
address(es) under the Names tab.  Then click to the  Interfaces tab' and click on  Add'.  Click on
 PPP' then hit  OK'.  Insert the Phone Number, login name, and password in the corresponding
text boxes.  (If your ISP uses PAP authentication then click on the  Use PAP authentication'
check box.)  Then click on the  Customize'  button.  Check the  Use hardware flow control and
modem lines'  box,  Abort connection on well-known errors' box, and   Allow any user to
(de)activate interface' box.  For line speed put  115200' and for Modem port put  /dev/modem.'
Then under the  Networking' tab click on the  Set default route when making connection' , and
any others you want.  Then hit  Done'.  Then it will prompt you to save and do so.  Quit the
program now.
     To connect to the internet from Xwindows click on the background screen and go
'Networking' then  usernet'. After that loads, click on the button  ppp0' (p-p-p-zero) and it will
dial.  To disconnect hit the  ppp0' button again.
     To connect from the command line you should make two small scripts and save them in
your home directory(/home/username).  At the command line (This can be in nxterm or the
normal command line) prompt type
pico connect       Then type

#!/bin/bash
cd /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
./ifup-ppp ifcfg-ppp0 &

Then hit ^x (control and x at the same time).  Then  y', then hit enter.  Then in the same
directory type
pico disconnect

#!/bin/bash
cd /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts ;\
./ifdown-ppp ifcfg-ppp0 &

Then hit  ^x, then  y' and hit enter.  Now to connect to the internet from the command line just
type  ./connect'.   To disconnect from the internet type  ./disconnect'.