xhelp Status: Version 0.3

A new version of xhelp (v0.3) will be made availble shortly.
This will include the following:

Updated web site (http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/seul-dev-help/)
New html and man display modules (faster and prettier)
Scripts to mount howtos, mini-howtos and man pages into xhelp structure.

Search (through man and howtos)

And much, much, more... :)

I will update as soon as the new version becomes available.

At that time I will also update the todo list (which is/will be
available on the
site.) There are many, many things which can be worked on if people
wish to.

The update should occur within the coming week (hopefully earlier than
later.)

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net