xhelp v0.2

xhelp v0.2 is now available. This version includes improved instalation
scripts, a text and a manual page plugin, and improved connection with
the HOWTO and manual pages on a system.

Note that the instalation scripts are now tcl/tk and bourne shell
scripts.
This is because I do not know make and do not currently have the
time or patience to learn it. If I find a graphical front end I will use
it.
Otherwise it will have to wait untill I have time to wade through the
cryptic documents for automake and autoconf, something I do not
relish doing. Oh - or if someone else volonteers :) Of course I will
eventually have RPMs and DEBs which make the whole point moot.

On to v0.3 in which the target features are:

Search!!
******

After that an info and texinfo plugin are on the table.

I am currently trying to get into discussion with gnome to see if we
can't co-operate to some degree or another.

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net