Task-help tracking

I have updated the web pages (though they have not appeared online yet.)
Once they do appear online you will notice that the look has changed on most
of the pages.

On the task-help page there is (or will be) a table which illustrates what
documents have been completed. The new table includes a column for
GNOME, KDE, and FVWM2. As people write (and offer to write) documents,
the various spots will be filled out. If you have suggestions for topics which
are not listed then I will add them to the table.

If you are writing (or about to write) task-help documents of any kind
please let me know so that I can track it on the list (so that no one else
writes on the same topic.)

Ken