Needed: Files/info for sysinfo development

I am currently writing a prototype for a sys-info program
(or set of programs) which determine the hardware
running on a system and provide the device information
in a pretty way. I have done almost as much as I can using
my hardware, but wanted to do some further development on
hardware I do not own before presenting my work for scrutiny
(plus I need more time to improve the GUI).

In order to continue the work I need to get some files which
reside on other people's system which contain hardware
information. If you can send me these files it would be
greatly appreciated:

/proc/cpuinfo
/proc/devices
/proc/interrupts
/proc/ioports
/proc/meminfo
/proc/misc
/proc/modules
/proc/pci
/proc/rtc
/proc/scsi/scsi
/dev/sndstat
/etc/X11/XF86Config

The following information would also be usefull:
o Other files which contain hardware/device information
o Programming information for accessing hardware
o Information on how to configure specific hardware
o Programs which retrieve hardware information and/or
   configure hardware
o Any hardware specific information which may be usefull: for example
   any information which is not in any of the files on your specific
   hardware. This information can be coded into the program.
o Anything else related to the hardware, configuration or whatever
   else sounds similar.

The eventual goal would be not just to have the set of programs be able
to detect and list information on the hardware, but also configure the
hardware and perhaps help in the configuration of modules and
associated software (and whatever else makes sence.)