[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XDM loop-o-death
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 18-Feb-98 Erik Walthinsen wrote:
- -> Write up a detailed technical paper on exactly what was wrong with XDM and
- -> what you did to fix it. For a similar paper, look in the dev-admin
- -> archives for a message I sent ~ a week ago about kernel versions and
- -> modules. Nothing fancy, nor anything too informal. Short, but long
- -> enough, and very to the point. Don't allude to any other problems or
- -> solutions.
I just looked at dev-admin and there isn't a Versions post going back a month.
I remember the thread and your post basically.
I wrote intel reports for 6 years. I think I can come up with something
acceptable. It's kind of a waste of bandwidth. There was nothing to it. =)
It should be posted in about 15 min's.
E-Mail: Cyberdyn@seul.org Date: 18-Feb-98 Time: 01:37:15
Twenty Percent of Zero is Better than Nothing.
-- Walt Kelly
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----