Re: XDM loop-o-death

> Ok, folks.  The dreaded loop-o-death has been vanquished from my system for
> good.

OK, your next assignment, should you chose to accept it:

Write up a detailed technical paper on exactly what was wrong with XDM and
what you did to fix it.  For a similar paper, look in the dev-admin
archives for a message I sent ~ a week ago about kernel versions and
modules.  Nothing fancy, nor anything too informal.  Short, but long
enough, and very to the point.  Don't allude to any other problems or
solutions.

Once this is done, it'll be put on the website.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user