Re: [seul-edu] Fwd: Three interesting websites........

How do you know what the back-end engine is?

I assume they figured out how to connect the 2 anyway,
so I  don't know how illegal it is.  The program stays
on their computer, we just sumbit the question and it
sends an answer back.

It doesn't seem illegal, but I am no lawyer.

Bill

http://www.quickmath.com/www02/pages/help/index.shtml#who

> I like the idea of a free mathematica-based cgi (which
this is).
> Unfortunately, I fear that the author's interpretation
of Mathematica's
> licence is more liberal than Wolfram intended...
>
> Bruno

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>