Re: [seul-edu] [no longer OT] summation of 1/2x

	As horrid as this is going to sound, FORTRAN is an excellent number
crunching language. Personally, I can't stand the language but I know it's
still widely used in the engineering fields. Odds are there's something much
better out there I don't know of. However, I do remember seeing several
math-only programming languages while surfing the net. If I could remember
where I saw em, I'd point ya to em but sadly I do no remember :(.
	I do know that there are all kinds of libraries out there for C to do
advanced mathematics, but again, you have to deal with bad syntax (for students
anyway). Other than that, I can't think of anything. You might try searching
the web for some of those number crunching languages, I'm posistive they're out
there.

	Cheers,

	Rakis