[seul-edu] GPeriodic

Georges Khaznadar recently sent me email asking for access to the CVS
archive to participate in the further development of GPeriodic -- which
prompted this email.

Due to lack of, I haven't been able to work on or really maintain the
software or the website lately.  Some part of me want's to remain the
maintainer (which I realize is just being selfish), but I've got to
admit that I don't really have the time to do that now (which can
probably be read as not really having the desire).  I don't feel that
I'm currently giving the project the kind of attention that it deserves.

I could go on, but basicly the point is I'd like to give up control of
the maintenence of the software and the website.  I'd like to reserve
the right to keep participating, but I have no idea what I'll be able
to make the time to do for the project.  I don't know really how to
handle the handing off of the software (not that I currently have anyone
that is willing to take it over).

First, I'm wondering what SEUL's procedures are for this, and second,
I'm wondering if there is anyone on this list that might be willing
to take the software over.

Thank you for your time and support.
Kyle R. Burton

"That boy's about as sharp as a pound of wet liver"
    -- Foghorn Leghorn