[seul-edu] Can you help?

Dear 'seulites', I've been curs^H^H^H^H charged with the task of preparing
a report on haow good is a computer lab for general education, not only
computer science for the parents association of my children school, to
which I belong.

I'm a technician, not an educator, though I've taught educators about
using and installing networks.

Do you know of a document I could use as a starting point? My report will
be in spanish and I'm prepared to contribute it back to the community, of
course.

Thanks in advance, Vic
G & S Sistemas de Informacion, S.L.  | Phones:
Victoriano Giralt                    |   Land line: +34-952-207-048
Chief Consultant and Owner           |   Mobile:    +34-670-332-720
Torre de San Telmo, 8                |   Fax:       Use e-mail, looks nicer
E-29018 Malaga (Spain)               | E-mail: vic@gssi.es
Member of ISOC (Andalusian Chapter)  | http://www.gssi.es/