Re: [seul-edu] Crosswords for Linux Backtracking recursive crossword generator

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:

> One last detail.  Would it be much harder to have the
> numbers outside the puzzle table and use 11 instead of 1
> again to number the clues?

I'm thinking about switching to python/tk, a language much
neater than Javascript. In fact, few people play on-line
and python-tk is present in all Linux distro.

I appreciate all your suggestions, and they force me to consider
python-tk, because Javascript is very nasty to handle , poor debug.

What do you think ?

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm

  There comes a time in the affairs of a man when he has to take the bull by the tail and face the situation. -- W.C. Fields