Re: [seul-edu] help to make Zope work

installing database and maintain it may not be that trivial.  For a "newbie", ease of installation may be more relevant than the load on server.

If the data are mostly readonly, such as news and announcements, zope is pretty effecient. Howerver, if there is a lot of data entry, update, etc., it does make sense to get a relational database. Zope can use many of those free and commercial databases as well, just like php.