[seul-edu] Photos from LinuxWorld Expo

I don't think I've told you about this before.  Here are some photos
from LinuxWorld Expo in New York City back in late January/early
February.  I"m the grey-bearded old guy in the first three photos.
Pete St. Onge is the other bearded guy in the first photo, and in
photo #7.  Roger Dingledine is the long-haired guy in #s 2 and 3.
Felipe Bergo is the bearded guy in #s 4 and 8.  Rachel Greenstadt is
the lady with the devil horns in a bunch of pictures.  Just a word
of warning--give yourself an hour after eating before looking at
these.

http://moria.seul.org/~lexicon/seulatlwe/digiphotos/

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid