Re: [seul-edu] RE: X-terminals

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001, you wrote:

> Actually I heard something about a computer recycling center that can recover
> the many precious metals in old computers. Seeing that 286's have almost no
> practical use worth the amount of time required to get them working I would
> recomend seeking one of these facilites out.

Speaking of recycling the 286 systems in Gary, Indiana...

You may wish to contact:
	HOBI International
	1185 Hawthorn Lane
	West Chicago, IL  60185
	(630)231-6540

They recycle and resell old systems.

West Chicago is about 90 minutes from Gary, so it is not a bad match of need to
remove from the lab and a place which can render them for usable components.

--
jeff williams - cfiaime@nconnect.net
		jeff.williams@cuw.edu