Re: [seul-edu] RE: X-terminals

I believe you can use 286 PC's as a router/firewall for your network.
see: http://www.zdnet.com/eweek/stories/general/0,11011,2440959,00.html
Here are some links providing information on how to make a linux router:
www.linuxrouter.org/
FREESCO: www.freesco.org/
lrp.steinkuehler.net/
 Router Projects: www.linuxrouter.org/mailm...nux-router