Re: [seul-edu] Installfest scheduled.

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, SteelHead wrote:

> Harry!
>
> I think I could use the SEUL Banner for the installfest, unless you plan
> on using it elsewhere at the same time.

Drop me an address, and I will mail it off...

> I will request Alex Spanos' personal jet for a special pick-up on Friday
> May 11th, just tell me which airport. (You are welcome to come on the
> jet tooo, if it makes it)

Well... Don't know if would have time anyway...

Anyone here have any suggestions for the SEUl/edu / Open Source Education
Foundation booth at Linux World San Francisco?  I did send off another
request for .org booth space (along with the one I sent with my speaking
proposal)...

			Harry