Re: [seul-edu] Installfest scheduled.

Harry,
Harry McGregor wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, SteelHead wrote:
>
> > Harry!
> >
> > I think I could use the SEUL Banner for the installfest, unless you plan
> > on using it elsewhere at the same time.
>
> Drop me an address, and I will mail it off...

Bill Ries-Knight
2734 Pacific Ave
Stockton, CA 95204

> > I will request Alex Spanos' personal jet for a special pick-up on Friday
> > May 11th, just tell me which airport. (You are welcome to come on the
> > jet tooo, if it makes it)
>
> Well... Don't know if would have time anyway...
>
> Anyone here have any suggestions for the SEUl/edu / Open Source Education
> Foundation booth at Linux World San Francisco?  I did send off another
> request for .org booth space (along with the one I sent with my speaking
> proposal)...

I was going to submit the SEUL app for LWE as I am here in Stockton,
just a 1 1/2 hour drive away... I also coordinated the booth last year
in San Jose.  If you have sent the app, cool.  If you have not submitted
the app, here is a copy.  If you want me to submit the app, I will do
so.  There should be no difficulty in doing this, we just need to do it
only once for SEUL.  We can also, if we hurry and get another app in,
register a booth for OSEF, and OSEF can have it's own booth.

>                         Harry

snip....