Re: [seul-edu] Fw: LinuxWorld Panel and Sessions

I have not gotten an email back from Linux World yet.  We will just have
to wait and see.

I really liked the pannel in NYC, and I think it worked out well, it's a
shame to see them end it.  Any idea on who we can email to see about
bringing it back from the dead?  Anything Mandrake can do?

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
Hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 661-7875 (CELL)