[seul-edu] icecast for schools

hello,

we (http://www.engima.com) are using icecast to support the local
jazz station wwoz in new orleans for jazzfest this year and are
making it available to k-12 everywhere for audio enabled gutenberg
books (http://www.promo.net/pg/) [we hope to audio and braille
enable the entire collection].  we are going live by end-of-month.

hopefully, teachers will record lectures and the schools will use
icecast to broadcast school concerts and plays.

teachers and schools - they have all of tomorrow's everything, so
let's get it "on air" .

we have three sucessful live broadcasts from a local pub with the
charlie miller quintet (he's dr. john's arranger) under our belt.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com