Re: [seul-edu] Re: MS software deals in Oz

Why dont we work on getting all the facts, put together a generic letter
that John Q Public can mail to "Local Congress(man/woman)" so that

1. The facts are straight
2. John Q Public (or Jane) does not have to labor to long and seem
"ignorant"

and I am sure there are other perks in here just dont know them. But this
is exactly why they where in court. Can we do anything about it?

Just my opinion

------
Disclaimer
------
Opinions are like _ _ _ _ _ _ some just stink worse
------

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the following
communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies,
electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this communication