Re: [seul-edu] Software selection for ISO--volunteers needed!

Doug Loss wrote:

 > the ISO we're planning to develop.  That's a start, but we need
 > others to help!  Let's hear from you!

Doug et al,

I am a H.S. science teacher, with the help of the local LUG,  I've
snuck a Mandrake box into our lab. I've bookmarked a good 2 dozen
sites with promising sounding programs that I wanted to evaluate (when
I had a little free time - July, maybe:-( ) before using in class. I
can send you a list of interesting sounding projects, but not
evaluated. I can also let you know what our computer science teacher
uses, and therefore what we would need to emulate in order to make his
integration into a linux lab comparatively painless. I'll try to get
that done next weekend (tax time!)

Gordon