Re: [seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] Edu-apps under wine

Supporting the file format is the easy part, and that is probably about
all that can be leveraged from a Mac version.  Mac OS X is BSD underneath,
but it is far from X on top, so there is no leverage on the GUI end.  The
port from there would be no easier (and perhaps might even be harder) than
from Windows.

-Don

--
Don Christensen       Senior Software Development Engineer
djc@cisco.com         Cisco Systems, Santa Cruz, CA