Re: [seul-edu] Fwd: RE: [DMCA_Discuss] What Laws Does M$ Refer to?

tom poe wrote:

> Hi:  I would like to see a correction to the seul report, making it painfully
> clear that Microsoft has gone out of its way to damage the concept and
> process of donating computers to those organizations, groups, and individuals
> that might read their donating computers page.

I understand your feelings, Tom, and I agree with them.  But I try to
keep the Linux in education reports focussed on Linux and positive,
rather than paying too much attention to Microsoft or Apple in a
negative light.  That's why I took the position that the Microsoft
page was humorous, which is a way of subtly ridiculing what they
intended as a serious page.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--