From: owner-seul-edu@seul.org [mailto:owner-seul-edu@seul.org] On Behalf
Of Darryl Palmer
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 8:18 PM
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: RE: [seul-edu] ISO evals

I think it pretty much comes down to this:

1) We don't have much time, at least before NECC.
2) Why should we promote/elevate non-free software to the level of free
software?
3) Do we have the right to distribute it via SEUL/Edu website?
4) Can it be distributed via a general mirror site?
5) Do we have to show a license agreement to the user before installing
it, like using it for only non-commercial purposes?
6) Can we just make CDs or have other people make CDs and hand them out
like candy?

For this release, it will be so much easier for us to walk the line and
say it is only includable if it is free.

Darryl