Re: [seul-edu] Eval targets for ISO project Phase 1

Jim Thomas wrote:
I was fooling with Alumni Online a couple of weeks ago.  It needs a lot
of tweaking before it could be used by an organization other than the
one for which it was orignally developed.
[...]
It looks to me like you'd have to know a little HTML, PHP, and MySQL
before you could properly customize this app for your own school. Therefore, it does not yet live up to the "Simple End User" aspect of
the project. :-(
So you're saying it doesn't pass Phase 1. That's good to know. Other opinions? Opinions about other apps on the list? Let's hear them!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain