Promath

Odile, I have put my ramblings on Promath quizzes at
http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/promath_quiz.html. This gives me a place
to store and organize my thoughts until I learn how to display them with
the required graphics. At that point you can do what you wish with them.
I am also going to put my current understanding of Promath at
http://cran.mit.edu/~hopcroft/promath.html, hopefully today. This way
people can see the current state. It is my belief that this is an
effective way to move things forward. Things that fall into the archives
are for the most part lost. Anyway at least we can give it a try and see
what happens.

Bob