Re: Forms

This sounds like a natural candidate for cgi scripting ... not particularly
a Linux solution, but one natural thought. Perhaps if you described the
application need in a bit more detail ...?

At 05:01 PM 8/4/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>It has recently come to my attention that the school would like to have
faculty fill out forms and submit them electronically.  I was hoping to do
this with Acrobat Reader since it is available on nearly all platforms --
however, the reader doesn't seem to allow it to save data in the form!!!

Palo Alto, CA  94303-3603    	 	        ray@comarre.com