[seul-edu] I can provide you with a LinuxWorld EXHIBITOR Badge.

I would like to cordially  invite anyone wishing to attend
LinuxWorld to let me know.  SEUL has a booth, and, in
exchange for your presence in the booth, I can provide you
with a LinuxWorld EXHIBITOR Badge.  A real souvenier that
says you were an active part of history.  Thinkf of the
Stories you can share later.

Do you have a project you are proud of?  We can provide you
with a venue to share and promote your project.  All it
takes is a bit of your time. AND, I can provide you with a
LinuxWorld EXHIBITOR Badge.

Would you like to meet up with anyone from SEUL?  We can
provide a public meeting location and a message pad to leave
a handwritten note. REMEMBER... I can provide you with a
LinuxWorld EXHIBITOR Badge.

Regards,
Bill Ries-Knight
--
"No woman in my time will be prime minister," said Margaret
Thatcher in
1969. She would go on to be the most prominent British prime
minister
since Churchill. Don't sell yourself short.
begin:vcard
n:Ries-Knight;Bill
tel;home:209-951-8233
tel;work:209-468-8009