[seul-edu] "Ghosting" Linux systems

Quite some time ago someone asked about how to easily duplicate
Linux installations in school labs, as I recall.  I just came across
this:

http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~schaumat/replicator/

From their website: Replicator is a set of scripts to automate the
duplication of a model computer running Debian/GNU Linux, with some
provisions to take into account differences in hardware (like HD
size, video card) and in software configuration (partitioning).

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid