Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 02:05:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: karl <karl@newmedia.slc.edu>
To: Ramin Miraftabi <ramin@cs.joensuu.fi>
cc: seul-edu <seul-edu@seul.org>
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] leaving the list...

Ramin and seul-edu--

I am extremely interested in helping advance the status of free
software in education (around the world), and am actively soliciting ideas
and discussions regarding that subject I assume everyone on the seul-edu
list is interested in gnu/linux in education on some level..

> P.S. If you do hear of anyone interested in developing Linux related
> issues inconjunction with University level education, please let them
> know of my existance.

I am especially interested at the University level, and would greatly
appreciate any thoughts, or experiences you could share with me on the
matter. Please email me directly, if I may ask you a few questions about
the nature of technology in education at Joensuu.

I would also love to hear anyone else's views on the status of free
software's integration into the global classroom or global curriculi. This
is why I have included the whole seul-edu list in this CC.

Over the next few weeks I will be investing a lot more time and
communication covering this topic of how free software enhances the
learning process. Any feedback, ideas, or leads are welcome.

  --Karl
email: karl@tux.org

NOVALUG Reporter

----- End forwarded message -----