RE: [seul-edu] Helping OUt

Given that this is an international list (I assume that other non-Americans
subscribe), is there any possibility that person-to- person emails such as
this ARE person to person, and thereby reduce some of the "non-essential'
emails that those of us in far-off lands are getting, especially of late.

If Emilio does want a reply from Bill about Tuesday's arrangements it
doesn't really have to come to the depths of the South Pacific on the way
does it?

regards,

Douglas
Douglas Harre
Christchurch Manager		           ph   (03) 374-6826
EdCom Network                                    fax  (03) 374-6829
PO Box 4446                                        cell   (025) 349-626
Christchurch 1
New Zealand