Re: [seul-edu] Back from vacation!

This line bothers me (in the telnet response):

>	lpd:lp1: malformed from address.

The comparable line I get here is:

        /usr/sbin/lpd: lp: Malformed from address

This makes me wonder if somehow "lp1" is your default printer. Do you have
an entry for "lp1" in printcap? If so, its settings or its spool directory
may contain an error.

At 09:56 AM 8/20/00 -0500, Robert Maynord wrote:

>Thanks for your questions and insights!  I have responses below.........
[rest deleted]

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com