Re: [seul-edu] Cafeteria Software?

Methinks the database would be straight forward, just
tedious.  Point of sale could be interesting.  Are you
looking to interface to a cash register?  Do the
students have bar-coded IDs?  Or is it just a
database?
Do you want to do meal planning, too?  I've seen at
freshmeat.org gpl-ed software to provide the food
exchanges for meals.