Re: [seul-edu] Computer Projection

On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Timothy Wilson wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, Robert Maynord wrote:
>
> > However, I have never used one on a Linux system -- and I don't
> > expect the dealers to be very knowledgeable about this.
>
> I can't really recommend a particular model, but I know you'll have no
> problem with one on a Linux system. Video out is video out. The projector
> doesn't care where the signal comes from.

Actualy I did see a few that were a bit finiky with mode lines under
XFree86 (think of it more like a laptop display than like a monitor).

The issues cleared up when we switched video cards (used to have to move
the projector to video input, then back to computer, when the system
switched from console mode (boot up) to XFree).

			Harry

--
Harry McGregor, CEO, Co-Founder
hmcgregor@osef.org, (520) 202-OSEF (6733)