[seul-edu] Re: Our presence at trade shows

Doug Loss wrote:

> I'd like to get some discussion on what shows we should attend
> (worldwide), what kind of presentations we should put on, and how we
> should make all this happen.  It would be nice if we can develop
> some sort of "speaker's bureau" for these shows so we can provide
> some continuity from show to show and from year to year.  Pete has
> put the slideshow presentation he and Odile used in Montreal up on
> the SEUL server (I don't remember just where at the moment; Pete?),

The April presentation can be found at http://www.seul.org/pub/resources/

We've got a fairly decent template for presentations, and this can be used /
modified for individual presentations to ensure a consistant look and feel
throughout. Odile's script (which Aaron and I are working on) builds the
actual html 'slides' if you will. I hope this can server as a starting point
for future presentations (better yet if many folks add more templates and
talks).

-- Pete