Re: [seul-edu] Linux for kids

> Where are they located?  Perhaps we can help them find and contact a nearby LUG.

They're in Geelong, a town about an hour's drive from grey and rainy Melbourne
where I was born and raised. I now live in the desert in Alice Springs, 2000+
kilometres away.

I've suggested they contact both the Melbourne Linux Users Group and
www.computerbank.org.au which appears to be based in Melbourne, or certainly
has a branch there.

This story has kind of gone quiet for a while now over here, I don't know where
things are at currently. It wouldn't hurt to contact them again and bring us
all up to date. I'm happy to do that ... SteelHead has already sent them an
offer of help as well. Perhaps he can share any reply he gets with us too.

Mick

--
Michael Hall
mulga.com.au