From: Oliver Zancul Prado
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Sent: 8/10/01 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Software for distance education

I went there!
Is seens to be very good!

the only thing I did not understood very good is that when I click at a
link
a new window open.

I saw also that we have to use Red Hat. So we cannot install it at a
regular
UNIX/LINUX web host?

do you guys know: Baazar and Manhattan?
I did not tried them, but they seem to be stable and active.

[]'s

Oliver