Re: [seul-edu] Linux in education report #50 for August 6

>It's here:
>
><http://www.seul.org/edu/report50.html>
>
>     SEUL/edu has just started a new project: collecting and publishing
>     case studies on the use of Linux in schools. We want to provide as
>     many such studies as possible, so people can use them as both
>     resources in their efforts to do similar things and advocacy documents
>     to help convince others that Linux in education isn't an unheard of
>  >    idea. If you have put Linux to any educational use, we strongly
>     encourage you to fill out our [10]case study form.
>    10. http://www.seul.org/edu/casestudy.html

Hy, we did do a similar thing last January:

http://www.libresoftware-educ.org/en/carteFranceen.html
http://www.libresoftware-educ.org/en/carteItalieen.html

and we still are developing a new script for collecting world-wide
schools, just paused during the holidays. It was to be put on
http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/edu and accessible directly from
http://www.gnu.org/education/. It should be the same base, isn't it.